Our Vision is to be a model school in human values education.
To provide and model a safe school environment, based on human values, which honours the uniqueness of all children, enabling them to realize their inner potential of character development and academic success.
The values of Love, Truth, Peace, Right Conduct and Non-Violence form the pillars of the school. It is the pivot upon which the school’s professionalism and ethos revolve.
To fulfil our mission, we aim to;
- Work together with our wider school community to create an environment, culture and ethos permeated by the active practice of the five inherent human values: Truth, Right Conduct, Peace, Love, Nonviolence in daily life.
- Select competent staff with good character and support them in being excellent team members and exemplars of the human values;
- Maintain a student population that reflects local and national culture.
- Provide a curriculum that meets state registration requirements and integrates the philosophy of Sathya Sai Educare using the teaching method of Integral Education;
- Maintain recognition by the Sri Sathya Sai World Foundation as a Sathya Sai School by ongoing review and renewal in line with the Sathya Sai Schools Guidelines.
- Provide the environment, resources and opportunity for each child to achieve their best academic potential.
- Provide education which is experiential and transformational in character, in addition to imparting knowledge and skills.
- Encourage the unity of thought, word and deed;
- Develop an active social conscience in students and an inclination to provide service to others.