1. Parents who wish to enrol must make an appointment with School Office for an initial school tour. The tour offers a wonderful opportunity to gain first hand experience of the school and also provides time for interaction and questions.
3. Upon submission of the application, the School office will arrange an interview with the Principal. This interview is most important for you, your child and the School. It is an opportunity for the Principal to meet and discuss both, the school and particular class culture, operations and expectations.
4. If the student has a disability, further meetings will be required as set out in SSS’s Disability Policy and Procedures.
5. The Principal will make a decision concerning the offer of a position to a prospective student.
6. The School office will notify the parents or guardians of the outcome of the application for enrolment and commencement date, if accepted.
Should you have any query regarding the School or the admission process, please do not hesitate to contact the School office on 02 66708800 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .